Dienstag, 14. Juni 2011

Lucky to be here :)


The weekend before last two friends from Germany were visiting us. They arrived on Saturday and the weather was really good ... the sun was shining and we decided to go the beach. It was too cold to go swimming in the sea but it was really nice to feel the sand under the feet. 

 
On Sunday we decided to drive to Bournemouth to go shopping. Unfortunately the weather wasn`t as good as the day before. It started to rain and we had to walk back to the car for 20 minutes – we were completely wet!!!

Last weekend I was in Wales and I visited Bath. Bath is an old Roman town which is worth a visit. The City of Bath was inscribed as a World Heritage Site in 1987. 






In front of the famous Roman Baths I saw a girl playing nice music on a strange instrument called the hang which is only played by two people in the world. 



On Saturday evening I went to a Folk Festival in Wimborne. They played live music on a big stage and I had a lot of fun.


On Sunday my host family took me to a cute English pub. I ate a typical English roast and drank Ale. It was so delicious!!! 

This weekend a friend of mine is visiting me here and we want to see some nice places. Be excited about what happens next!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen