Montag, 30. Mai 2011

Here a short report about my last days and some pictures :-)

The Sunday before last I took a walk to the town center of Wimborne. It´s a sweet little town with lots of green places, little rivers and nice walkways. 
 

 



On Saturday I drove to Bournemouth. I walked along the beach to the town center. Bournemouth is a nice town with beautiful gardens and good opportunities to go shopping ;)



Yesterday I was in the New Forest – one of the most beautiful places I´ve ever seen … everything is green … there are trees, flowers, bushes and hayfields as far as the eye can see … I visited a few little villages and looked up to the beautiful nature.




But the most impressive experience was to see animals everywhere – and I mean everywhere …. there is only one rule and that is “cow before car” ;)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen