Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011

What a great fun ;)

On Saturday my friend arrived. I picked her up in Bournemouth and we drove to Sandbanks to take a ferry to Swanage. Swanage is a small town which is located at the eastern end of the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site.

We parked the car and took a walk along the cliffs.... we had to be very careful because it was very windy but the view was amazing :) You feel so free... 






Afterwards we drove along the Jurassic Coast to Durdle Door, a natural limestone arch. It is very impressive :)








In the evening we went to an English pub and ate Fish 'n' Chips... and I got a whole fish... it was nice but definitely too much!

 
On Sunday we drove to the sea. We took a blanket with us and were sitting on the beach, chating and eating cookies.


 
Then we took a walk along the promenade to the pier of Bournemouth. In Bournemouth we went shopping and I bought some nice new things :)

In the evenings we had a nice dinner in a restaurant with a view onto the sea. 

Unfortunately it`s my last week in England and I have to leave on Saturday – but I had a wonderful time here :) I enjoyed every second and it was an amazing experience for me!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen